Protecting Your Privacy at Butter & Love Homemade Cookies
At Butter & Love, we strive to make sure that our customers can trust us with their data and privacy. That’s why we take the appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is secure and well-protected. We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information secure. We understand that you value your privacy and want to ensure that your data is treated with respect. In this regard, we will take the appropriate measures to ensure the security of the information that you provide us with.
- Icing in Decorated Cookies May Contain one or more of the following US Certified Colors: Red 40, Red 3, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Blue 2.
- All products are made in a home-based kitchen and may come in contact with known allergens such as gluten, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soy. You agree to notify your guests of this risk for any allergic reaction. We are not responsible for any allergic reactions to guests consuming the product. EVERYTHING IS MADE IN A COTTAGE FOOD OPERATION THAT IS NOT SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT FOOD SAFETY INSPECTION
- Minimum of two weeks notice is required, any rush orders will require an additional 30% fee.
- Once the cookies leave my possession I am no longer responsible for how they are handled.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours upon booking. Your order does not go on the calendar until deposit is made and if not made within 24 hours, that spot can go to the next inquiry. The balance is due 7 days before completion of order. If balance is not paid by deadline, order will be cancelled and deposit forfeited. If it is necessary for customer to cancel, the deposit/balance can be transferred to a future order. If not used in that timespan, payment will be forfeited.
- Requests for changes to any orders within 72 hours or less of the delivery date & time, if possible, will incur an additional fee of 35% of the order total. This fee MUST be paid immediately upon receipt of the amended invoice, otherwise requested changes will not be guaranteed, & the original order will remain in effect. IF the request for changes IS possible, we reserve the right to creative freedom & to alter the design as seen fit, to reflect the requested changes as closely as possible, depending on the new timeframe given.
- Shipping is not available. Delivery is available with applied fees: Delivery is $15 for the first 10 miles from our location, Las Vegas, 89115. Additional miles will be charged at the rate of $2.50 per mile. I can deliver to casinos or hotels for a flat fee of $30, but I do not enter the hotel. Best area is to the valet area, and please have someone present to receive and sign for order. After you receive your order, it is your responsibility to provide a secure environment to ensure the safety of the products you ordered. I am not responsible for any damages that may occur.